Monday, June 6, 2011

Adventures In House Selling

Today was #38 and #39 of showings for our house. When we have to show our house we are asked to leave for 2 hours. Today I had to be out by 5pm and stay gone until 7pm. We decided to take a hike and have a picnic. While we dined on our sandwiches and cheese sticks look what Grace decided to do...
There is a tiny Purple speck somewhere on this mountain.... Find it.
That's our daughter!
Close up....
Makin' Momma nervous now
We enjoyed a nice hike and picnic dinner. On our way home we passed a guy weed eating his lawn...
And this is what happened...



I have no window now!

Notice where the window is missing is my youngest daughter's car seat. No one was hurt. I have contacted the insurance company and it is taken care of. All this to sell a house!!













3 comments:

  1. I saw that purple dot up on the hill.
    I would never try to attempt what Grace
    did. I am too chicken and too old...
    I am so blessed that you are doing this.
    I LOVE BLOGS...I am a great lurker and
    sometimes I comment....
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day we will be able to look back on all this and laugh hopefully one day soon! Can't wait for OBX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outing looked great. Especially Grace. sorry about the window. Amazing the power of the weed eater.
    Again anon
    jack & Sherry of the Shipslog.

    ReplyDelete